About Shannon Lefevre, PA – Naples Realtor
I am a well-tenured and accomplished Naples Realtor! That’s why some of my clients and other Realtor associates refer to me as “Smart Girl.” This bold catchphrase came to fruition when I noticed people used “Smart Girl” keywords to find my Naples, Florida real estate website.
Affording the privilege of using “Smart Girl” in my marketing demands continuous cross analyzation of data, buyer, and seller behavior. I can assure you I am the “Smart Girl” you expect.
As most successful Naples Realtor associates, my defined market is described as Naples, Florida, luxury neighborhoods featuring luxury golf and beachfront properties. Still, I also work closely with an exclusive team of Naples Realtors who help me service every buyer interested in working with a Naples Realtor. If you are in a market I don’t service, I will refer you to an exceptional Naples Realtor who will give you the superstar performance you deserve and expect. The Naples Realtor I refer to is the same Naples Realtor I would use myself.
I became a Realtor in 1996 and a Naples, Florida Realtor in 2002! I know the Naples market and Naples, Florida Realtor group that services luxury listings around town and other important factors to help you accomplish your real estate objective! I aim to ensure your buying/selling experience is fun and easy. There are countless ways I can make your real estate transaction hassle-free. Technology is one of the biggest factors that sets me apart from most of my Naples Realtor competitors. That’s why buying/selling Naples real estate is quite simple when doing so near or far.
I’m full of surprises! Many of my past and current clients are surprised when I answer my phone, a task that sounds simple enough, but so few service people seldom respond anymore. I get countless calls a year from future customers who are more than skeptical about what I can do for them. That skepticism usually fades within the first couple of minutes of our conversation. Others remain politely skeptical until I accomplish their objectives. “Oh my gosh, you answered your phone!” “Oh wow, you do know the Naples market!” “Shannon, we didn’t think you could do what you said you would, but you made it happen!” Those comments are the fuel that makes me want to overachieve!
You can expect great service and fun too! Whether buying or selling, by choosing me to be your Naples Realtor, we will have a good time. When it’s time, I know how to get down to business to help you negotiate and close.
As I quickly approach 300 million in sales, I reflect on memories with my past clients with gratitude. Allow me to achieve your real estate objective and, in return, reach my goal of one billion in sales by calling me today!
- Grew up in Wichita, Kansas. My parents taught me how to be responsible, diligent, and honest.
- My parents are rock stars…not musical rock stars but brilliant, amazing people. I’m lucky.
- John R. Wood is an outstanding company. The staff is amazing, and I’m honored to work there.
- Became a Realtor in 1996 in a town about 45 minutes SW of Fort Worth ~ Granbury, Texas.
- Sold real estate there for six years and was one of the top 10 most productive Realtor associates when I left.
- I stumbled upon Naples during a vacation in January 2002…it took me 37 minutes to decide to move here. Moved to Naples, Florida, in July of 2002.
- Graduated from WSU (Wichita State University) with an emphasis on Entrepreneurship. I hold a special place in my heart for those out conquering the world.
- I love the ocean…love to sell Naples beachfront properties.
- I play pickleball, and I love it!
- Despite my terrible scores, I adore golf. It reminds me to stay humble and grateful.
- Interested in developing Naples beachfront someday…I have excellent ideas about how to go about it.
- I LOVE being a mom.
- Possess an uncanny and accurate prediction of the Naples real estate market…ok it’s probably my experience at this point.
- I have extended family in New York. Every time I hear that accent, I automatically think they’re family.
- My all-time favorite recreational pastime is SCUBA and snorkeling. The Cayman Islands are one of my favorite places on earth, but that Belize dive with the 15-foot shark following me from behind was an unforgettable adventure as well.
- I plan to go to Greece and Italy someday.
- I’d like to dive the Great Barrier Reef someday.
- Doesn’t love snow but loves to ski on it.
- I broke my foot in 6 places when I was 13 and was told I’d never walk again. Then I trained to run a marathon. Hahaha
- I have a dog named Apple Pie…yep…not teasing. She’s a rescue, the Humane Society named her.
- I was told once, “You’ll never make it in Naples real estate.” That lady was forced to retire the day I was named the number one John R. Wood single agent. Karma is bliss! LOL!
Ok, now it’s your turn! Give your new Naples Realtor a call or text! 239-595-6223