Pelican Bay Naples, Florida
Pelican Bay Naples, Florida is a private golf & beach community located in North Naples and is the only neighborhood in Naples, Florida with beach-side dining provided as part of the amenity package to owners.
Pelican Bay amenities include:
- A highly active tennis program
- 18 Har Tru Tennis courts
- Tennis Pro Shop
- Community center
- Fitness center with fitness classes and personal training
- Meeting rooms catering
- Art studio
- Spa offering massage therapy and facials
The Pelican Bay Foundation serves as the homeowners’ association for the community and includes over 90 residential condominium and homeowner associations. Two premier hotels including the Ritz-Carlton and Naples Grande and upscale shopping areas including the Waterside Shop of Naples surround this premier Naples development.
- 570-acre conservation area with over 40 acres of parks and nature trails.
- A newly redesigned golf course featuring 27 holes originally designed by Arthur Hills.
- 3 beach clubs with full inside and outside dining and bar service, chair and umbrella service
If you’re looking for Pelican Bay real estate, you’ve come to the right place Choose between Pelican Bay homes or search Pelican Bay condos. If only the best will do, Bay Colony may be where you want to start.
For more information regarding Pelican Bay Naples, Florida or to see homes and condos, contact me today!
Need a Pelican Bay phone number? Contact the Pelican Bay Foundation at 239-596-6180.