Aqua Naples, Florida
Aqua Naples is a luxury high-rise community development located just north of Wiggins Pass Road and Vanderbilt Drive in North Naples. Owners from these spacious residences enjoy sparkling views of Cocohatchee Bay to the west and undeveloped land to the east.
13675 Vanderbilt Drive (Aqua North Tower) was completed in 2008, features 4 stacks, and offers 11 floors with 48 units.
13665 Vanderbilt Drive (Aqua South Tower) was completed in 2017, features 4 stacks, and offers 11 floors with 32 units.
A little unknown fact about Aqua Naples: Ultra-wide sidewalks make biking and walking 2.1 miles to the beach fun and enjoyable!
A fabulous 2 story penthouse featuring nearly 7,000 square feet sold for $6,500,000 in 2009 making it the most notable sale in Aqua to date.
Services and Aqua Amenities:
- Waterfront resort-style pool and spa
- Pavilion bar, gas grills and fire pit overlooking the yacht harbor
- Grand Social Room with TV, bar, and fireplace
- Sky lounge with TV, bar, and fireplace
- Rooftop terrace with sundeck, spa, and grill
- Catering/serving kitchen
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Aerobics/Yoga/Pilates room
- His and her locker rooms
- Glass Block Steam rooms and cedar-lined dry sauna facilities
- Relaxation lounge
- Private massage/spa treatment rooms
- State-of-the-art private movie theater
- 24-hour attended arrival lobby
- Grand entry gate with round-the-clock controlled entry
- In-house management team and concierge
- Club AQUA Social room with state-of-the-art audio/visual system, comfortable seating, fireplace, bar and card tables
- Three spacious connecting guest suites
- Game room with hi-definition virtual golf simulation, wet bar with TV, fireplace and billiard table
- Outdoor putting green
- Expansive outdoor terrace with spa and fire pit
- Dog run
- Outdoor waterfront pavilion with TV, wet bar, and fire pit
Membership to the Pelican Isle Yacht Club and La Playa Beach Club are optional.
Contact Shannon now to tell her exactly what you want and she’ll find the Aqua Naples condo for you!
Call Shannon at (239) 595-6223