Good Day Naples Friends,
Today, I’m going to slice up my latest listing sale and how I accomplished it. Many of you have gathered I’m a boss at helping buyers but many have no clue what I can do behind a just listed campaign. Here’s a brief outline of how I sold Grande Excelsior #1405 this week.
Grande Excelsior Stats vs #1405 Stats
Stats Grande Excelsior #1405
Avg. List Price $1,282,414 $1,525,000
Avg. Sold Price $1,159,714 $1,435,000
Avg. List/Ft. $379 $454
Avg. Sold/Ft. $343 $427
Avg Days On Market 128 77
Avg Concurrent DOM 291 96
Avg. List/Sell Ratio 90% 94%
Grande Excelsior #1405 Objective
The owners had recently purchased a condo in Pelican Bay and wanted to sell their unit in Grande Excelsior. They wanted the most they could get for the unit in the shortest amount of market time possible.
Grande Excelsior Market
After a lengthy analysis, it became evident Grande Excelsior had been competing heavily with Kalea Bay a new high-rise development currently under construction just a mile or so up Vanderbilt Drive. Kalea Bay has experienced massive success to the detriment of the market in Grande Excelsior. People love new construction and most of the units in The Dunes are starting to show their age. We knew competing with Kalea Bay was going to be a serious problem due to the fact several condos in Grande Excelsior were currently on the market with lengthy market time. There were 3 years of inventory in Grande Excelsior when we first started working on a solution to sell #1405 and price reductions had already started taking place. One documented distressed sale that could be used as a comparable when negotiating didn’t help us.
Over the summer we noticed several units in Grande Excelsior had exited the market. Historical behavior showed the likelihood of many of those units re-entering the market this season was very good. We wanted to be sold before that happened.
While the Floridian Club had just undergone an amazing remodel a couple of years ago, The Plantation Club was amidst being torn down and would not be completed until December-January. We knew this could be a problem because many people tend to wait until projects of this magnitude are completed so they can see the end results before purchasing.
Solution To Sell Grande Excelsior #1405
Fortunately, the Sellers had enormous experience with real estate. I crafted a strategy that would help them not only aggressively compete with the other units in Grande Excelsior but also with Kalea Bay.
We went to work immediately with a team of experts making timely improvements to the property. The owners did an amazing job assisting vendors to change the entire character of their unit!
The property was professionally staged with a fantastic designer who offers several additional benefits to our selling strategy.
We made several impactful improvements to maximize visual aesthetics. For a full list of tasks and improvements, contact me directly.
Marketing Grande Excelsior #1405
- I arranged a 4 pronged marketing plan to garner attention locally, nationally and globally.
- Professional photography was taken and I shot my first virtual walk through with the Matterport camera I purchased earlier this year. By purchasing my own camera, I knew I could have total control of camera placement and provide the very best consumer experience opposed to being at the mercy of a local photographer’s schedule and propensity to shoot the tour as fast as possible without attending to every important detail.
- Print media was designed and distributed including postcards to Dunes residents and a professional brochure.
- I created a placement strategy to enhance my online exposure to Dunes related keywords to attract buyers to Shannon.com and specifically to this unit. I went from second-page placement in Google to first-page placement on nearly every active Dunes related search term.
- Several social media campaigns were created to boost interest using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google + and LinkedIn where I have connected with over 5,000 business professionals alone.
- Open houses were held to capture pre-season foot traffic interested in high-rise living at The Dunes and local residents within The Dunes who are brilliant at helping agents expose listings to friends and family.
- Enhancements to Zillow were made to achieve the highest ranks possible to outrank competing properties.
- Other proprietary tools were utilized to maximize success.
Marketing Results For Grande Excelsior #1405
Through the hard work and skills of my team coupled with the dedication of the owners, we were able to sell Grande Excelsior with a CDOM of only 32% of the rest of the market with a 23% higher value back to the owners. Mission accomplished!
If you would like more insight on this case or would like to know how we can assist you with selling your Naples real estate, contact me today!
Shannon Lefevre, PA
Your Naples Smart Girl!