Hello Naples Friends!
Hey! You’re due for an update on Naples neighborhoods and current inventory levels since my last update was in November!
Here’s a recap
- 11 Naples neighborhoods have seen an increase in inventory which means as a buyer you have some great talking points this summer if you’re planning an offseason purchase!
- 2 Naples neighborhoods stayed at the same levels.
- 5 Naples neighborhoods dropped in inventory levels.
A few things I figured out:
- There will be some great opportunities this summer. I bird dog for my clients all the time but I can’t do it unless I know what you’re looking for so reach out to me.
- There’s a ton of new inventory that didn’t hit until May! 322 brand new listings to be exact. If you were looking this year and didn’t find anything, it might be worth your while to keep an eye on the market over the summer or let me know what you want and I’ll do it for you.
- We are seeing 17% less buying traffic for the first week of May compared to last year suggesting you could be in even a better place to snatch up well-priced listings. No time to come down? No worries, we just put one under contract that started out as a site-unseen deal. We do it all the time and know how to protect you.
- Some areas did really well this season which could pose a serious problem for you if you’re planning on waiting til next year to purchase. That trouble will come in the form of increased pricing. Read my latest post to see where those locations might be.
Too late to sell?
- Some areas need inventory desperately! Your property could be in one of those locations. Call me to see if it’s wiser to wait or if now is better timing.
- Were you on the market with no success? Find out how I just negotiated a contract with only 9% of the average market time for that neighborhood while marketing the most expensive home.
- My clients got a 23-page weekly report showing what we were doing to market the home but nothing is sweeter than the 11-page contract with acceptable terms they got shortly after listing. If you really want to see results, you should call me.
Shannon Lefevre, PA