Hello Naples Friends!
I’ve been typing my face off for the last month adding some amazing new technology to help you with your Naples real estate search and making it easier for you to stay on top of your favorite markets! It was NO EASY FEAT but I am so excited to share these amazing new upgrades! Let’s get started!
- The technology I replaced is designed to boost page speed like you wouldn’t believe! Searching my own site before used to drive me bananas! It drove several of you crazy too! Today, you should be able to bounce from page to page and listing to listing easily and quickly! YAY!
- Flick or click through all the photos on the main page of a develpment or subdivision. My old technology forced us to go into the detail page of each listing to see the photos. That was terrible. LOL Today, you can click (if you’re on your desktop) or flick (if you’re using a mobile device) and see every photo of each listing! FINALLY!
- The photos are way bigger so you can actually “SEE” the details.
- See the listing videos right here. Now you don’t have to go to all of those weirdo, random websites my old technology directed you!
- Pending sales have been added to the site so you don’t have to wonder what happened anymore!
- A full 2 years of sales history has been added so now, you can see all of the details of the past sales for your favorite locations not just 2 or 3 past sales like before!
- New listing, new construction, open house and pending tags have all been added so you can quickly and easily identify these attributes without having to click on each listing! Yaaasss!
- Street views are now available! No more wondering what the neighborhood looks like. Just click the person with the circle icon right next to the video icon by the photos in each listing!
- More listing details including pet policies have been added.
- Way better mapping features including aerial views!
A few growing pains are expected. We are in the process of transferring all of you who already signed up for specific markets. There are A TON of you. You will still be receiving new property updates through the old system but if you click on the link, you will be taken to a page that “no longer exists.” the listing you wanted to see can be found in the development or subdivision where you signed up. This old mailing technology is going away within the next day or so. The best way to make sure you don’t miss any updates is to sign up for your updates again by clicking on the “sign up for listing alerts” on your favorite subdivision pages. If you’re just looking for a property organizer or want to sign up and make your own list of parameters, you can do so by clicking on the login button on the top right corner of every page!
What hasn’t changed is my response speed for your questions and appointment requests. We’re here ready and excited to assist you!
I hope you find our hard work beneficial and you love what we’ve done to the place. Hahaha! I welcome your feedback and requests! Be on the lookout for some real estate updates within the next few days!
Shannon Lefevre, PA ~ Your Naples Smart Girl!
- Aqualane Shores
- Audubon Real Estate
- Bay Colony Real Estate
- Collier’s Reserve
- Coquina Sands
- Grey Oaks
- Gulf Shore Boulevard
- Kalea Bay
- Naples Cay
- Old Naples Real Estate
- Park Shore Real Estate
- Pelican Bay Real Estate
- Pelican Marsh
- Pine Ridge
- Port Royal
- Quail West
- Royal Harbor
- Talis Park
- The Dunes
- Twin Eagles
- Vanderbilt Beach