Hyde Park Condos For Sale
Hyde Park InformationHyde Park Past Sales Hyde Park Floor and Site Plans
About Hyde Park at Pelican Bay
Hyde Park at Pelican Bay is a condominium cluster featuring a total of 4 condo buildings.
- 3 condo buildings (A, B, C) are mid-rise condos with 6 stacks and 5 floors featuring 30 condos. 6 condos in each of these buildings are penthouses. Condo buildings A, B, and C overlook the 17th fairway featuring gorgeous lake views of the Pelican Bay golf course.
- The tennis villas is a low-rise condo featuring 4 stacks, 2 floors, and 8 condos (Building T). Views consist of over an acre of grassy area and a lushly landscaped perimeter for privacy and sound barrier.
Hyde Park at Pelican Bay is located in the south-central portion of Pelican Bay on the corner of Pelican Bay Boulevard and Gulf Park Drive, right across the street from the Commons and tennis courts, making access to the Pelican Bay Beach tram convenient. Building A and B were built in 1983, Building C in 1988, and Building TV in 1984.
Hyde Park Views
Buildings "A" through "C" offer views of the well-manicured Pelican Bay Golf Course, sparkling lake, and pool. Building "T" overlooks a grassy landscaped area.
Amenities at Hyde Park
A tennis/pickleball court is located west of the "T" condo building. A clubhouse, swimming pool, and hot tub are located as a backdrop to condo buildings "A," "B," and "C," with the pool proximity closer to building "A."
Contact Shannon today for more information or to see Hyde Park at Pelican Bay condos for sale!
Hyde Park at Pelican Bay FAQ
What Improvements Have Been Made To Hyde Park Common Areas?
The most notable association improvements include: Security cameras were installed in various areas inside and outside the building structures at Hyde Park in 2016. Building C tile was reroofed in 2017. Building B tile was reroofed in 2015. Building A tile and flat roof was replaced in 2013. See all Hyde Park common area building permits.
How Many Condos Are In Hyde Park?
There are 97 Condos in Hyde Park.
When Was Hyde Park Built?
Hyde Park at Pelican Bay was built between 1983-1988.
What Is The Pet Policy for Hyde Park Naples, Florida?
Hyde Park condo owners' pet policy states, "Pets are generally allowed, except for dogs. Condo owners are restricted to one small dog not exceeding 16 inches in height at the shoulder or 20 pounds in weight."
What Is The Rental Policy In Hyde Park?
Hyde Park condo owners are permitted to rent their condos two times per year with 90-day minimum stays after the first 12 months of ownership. Your garage space must be made available to the lessee. Owners may not leave a car on the property.
What Is the Hyde Park Manager's Phone Number?
You can reach the manager of Hyde Park condos at 239-597-9740
Attractions and Travel Time
- RSW - 28.5 mi. 38 min.
- 5th Ave S. - 7.2 mi. 15 min.
- Mercato - 2.5 mi. 7 min.
Low Rise Condos Neighborhoods
- Avalon at Pelican Bay
- Barrington Club at Pelican Bay
- Breakwater at Pelican Bay
- Cannes at Pelican Bay
- Calais at Pelican Bay
- Chanteclair Maisonettes
- Glencove At Pelican Bay
- Hyde Park at Pelican Bay
- L’Ambiance at Pelican Bay
- Laurel Oaks at Pelican Bay
- Lugano at Pelican Bay
- Sanctuary at Pelican Bay
- Serendipity at Pelican Bay
- St. Simone at Pelican Bay
- St. Thomas at Pelican Bay
- St. Vincent’s at Pelican Bay
- Willow Brook at Pelican Bay