Floor Plans In Cap Ferrat at Pelican Bay
Cap Ferrat InformationCap Ferrat Condos For Sale Past Sales
Cap Ferrat at Pelican Bay Floor Plans
There are six stacks in Cap Ferrat. Unfortunately, the ’01 stack is unavailable, and the ’06 stack is not the same. Floor plan sizes in Cap Ferrat start with the smallest stack (’02) with 2,205 square feet of living space and increase up to 6,850 living square feet for one of the larger penthouse condos. Because Cap Ferrat was built in 2002, many owners have not made major changes to their floor plans, but some notable improvements by some condo owners. They are listed below:
- The biggest floor plan change Shannon has seen is opening the kitchen. Her prospective buyers have valued the more open concept and the additional light that flows through the condo for quite some time. She has seen this improvement in the ’01, ’05, and ’06 stacks.
- Some owners have opted to add kitchen islands.
- Fireplaces have been added to some condos.
- A few owners have reconfigured their bathrooms.
- ’01 stack owners have opted to put a bar on the wall that backs up to the kitchen instead of utilizing that space as a formal dining area.
- Custom cabinetry was all the rage when Cap Ferrat was completed. I’m seeing evidence of that being removed now.
Contact Shannon to learn how you can make the most return out of your renovation or to see Cap Ferrat Condos.
High Rise Condo Neighborhoods
- Cap Ferrat at Pelican Bay
- Chateaumere Royale
- Claridge At Pelican Bay
- Coronado At Pelican Bay
- Dorchester At Pelican Bay
- Epique at Pelican Bay
- Grosvenor At Pelican Bay
- Heron at Pelican Bay
- Marbella at Pelican Bay
- Montenero at Pelican Bay
- Mystique At Pelican Bay
- St. Kitts at Pelican Bay
- St. Laurent at Pelican Bay
- St. Lucia at Pelican Bay
- St. Maarten at Pelican Bay
- St. Marissa at Pelican Bay
- St. Nicole at Pelican Bay
- St. Pierre at Pelican Bay
- St. Raphael at Pelican Bay
- St. Tropez at Pelican Bay
- Stratford at Pelican Bay